I could tell Josie wasn’t sure where to put her left hand as the girls turned around and looked over their shoulders at me while I stood there, taking their picture. But as soon as she placed it right where Angie’s right leg met her right butt check, I knew this was going to go exactly where I wanted it to go. “That’s a cute one!” I said, looking up from my phone after snapping the picture. Both Josie and Angie laughed. “You both have such pretty smiles!” I said, shaking my head, worried a bit that I was about to start dampening my own little black bikini bottoms right then and there. We had been playfully taking pictures next to the graffiti wall at the beach for just a couple of minutes but in that short time, Josie and Angie had gone from standing about a foot apart, awkwardly facing forward to quite willingly going along with my instructions to turn and show me their sexy butts while wrapping their arms around each other. I figured if I could get them this close in just a few minutes, imagine what I get them to do later that night when the three of us were in our hotel room. By the time the sun had dipped low and the three of us stumbled back into our shared hotel suite, sandy feet, salt-kissed skin, and the lingering heat of the day still clinging to us, I was soaked between my thighs. Josie, the long-haired brunette in the red string bikini, had been brushing against me all afternoon. Angie, the curvy blonde in royal blue, kept catching my eye with those knowing little smirks. The second the door clicked shut, I didn’t waste another second. I pushed Josie back against the wall and kissed her hard, tasting the faint salt on her lips. Angie pressed in behind me, her full breasts soft against my back, hands already sliding around to cup my tits through the thin fabric of my black bikini top. “Fuck, I’ve been wanting this all day,” Angie breathed against my ear, nipping at my ear lobe. We stripped off each other’s bikini tops in a tangle of strings and laughter that quickly turned into moans. Josie’s slim, toned body was all lean lines and fair skin; her small, perky breasts bounced as I yanked her top free. Angie’s heavier, soft tits spilled out of the blue triangles, nipples already hard. I dropped to my knees right there on the carpet, tugging Josie’s high-cut bottoms down her thighs. Her pussy was smooth, the outer lips plump and already glistening. I leaned in and dragged my tongue slowly up the entire length of her slit, from the tight little entrance all the way to the swollen peak of her clit. Josie gasped, fingers threading into my hair. “Oh god yes…” Josie moaned as I spread her open with both thumbs, staring at the slick, pink folds that parted so prettily. Her inner lips were delicate and shiny with arousal. I sealed my mouth over her and sucked, tongue swirling in tight circles around her clit before flattening and lapping broad, wet strokes through every fold. The taste of her was pure and salty-sweet; I moaned into her cunt and felt more of her juices flood my tongue. I pushed two fingers into her tight heat while I sucked harder on her clit, feeling the way her walls clenched and fluttered. Angie wasn’t content to watch. She dropped down behind me, yanked my little black bikini bottoms aside, and buried her face between my legs from behind. Her tongue, hot, thick, and greedy, dragged through my dripping slit. She licked me with long, thorough strokes, from my aching clit all the way back to my asshole and then forward again, over and over, until I was grinding back against her mouth. When she finally focused on my clit, she sucked it between her lips and flicked the tip of her tongue rapidly across the swollen bud while two of her fingers curled inside me. I kept eating Josie like I was starving. I licked deeper, tongue thrusting into her hole, fucking her with it while my nose pressed against her clit. Her hips jerked; she smeared her wetness all over my face. “Don’t stop…fuck, your tongue feels so good in my pussy,” Josie panted. I switched back to long, slow licks, savoring every inch: the soft outer lips, the slick inner folds, the way her clit pulsed under my tongue when I sucked it gently, then harder. Angie pulled away just long enough to drag Josie down onto the bed with us. We rearranged in a messy triangle of bare skin and hungry mouths. I ended up on my back with Josie’s thighs straddling my face, her dripping cunt hovering right above my mouth. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down, burying my face in her again. From this angle I could see everything, her pink, glistening hole, the way it winked and fluttered as I tongue-fucked it, the swollen clit begging for attention. I licked and sucked and drank every drop she gave me, moaning loudly into her pussy while Angie crawled between my spread legs. Angie’s mouth was pure sin. She spread my lips wide with her fingers and stared at my open, throbbing cunt for a long second before diving in. She licked me with filthy precision, long, flat strokes that started at my entrance and ended with a hard suck on my clit. Then she stiffened her tongue and fucked it in and out of me while her nose rubbed my clit. When she added fingers, she scissored them inside me, stretching me open so she could lick around them, tasting every part of me. The wet, filthy sounds of Angie eating my pussy filled the room. Josie ground down harder on my face, coating my chin and cheeks in her juices. I focused entirely on her clit, sucking it between my lips and lashing it with my tongue in fast, relentless flicks. Her thighs started to shake. “I’m gonna cum on your tongue…fuck, yes, eat my pussy, don’t stop,” Josie moaned as she came hard, pulsing against my mouth, a fresh gush of wetness flooding my tongue. I kept licking through it, softer now, savoring the way her clit twitched and her hole clenched over and over. The second she lifted off me, panting, I flipped Angie onto her back and shoved her thick thighs apart. Her pussy was even wetter than Josie’s, plumper outer lips, a darker pink inside, and so much cream that it coated her inner thighs. I dove in face-first, moaning at the rich, musky taste of her. I licked her slowly at first, mapping every fold with my tongue: the soft outer lips, the slick inner ones that parted so easily, the tight entrance that fluttered when I circled it. Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and worked it with firm, rhythmic pulls while two fingers pumped in and out of her soaked hole. Josie crawled over and started eating me at the same time, her tongue soft and eager. She licked me with long, loving strokes, then focused on my clit, sucking and swirling until my hips bucked. The three of us stayed locked together like that for what felt like hours, mouths and pussies trading places, tongues buried deep, fingers stretching and curling, faces shiny with each other’s juices. I came first under Josie’s mouth, thighs clamping around her head as my orgasm ripped through me in hard, pulsing waves. Angie followed seconds later, grinding her cunt against my tongue and crying out as she soaked my face. We didn’t stop. We just kept going. Josie rode Angie’s mouth while I licked Josie’s ass and pussy from behind, then Angie sat on my face while Josie ate her from the front, both of us working her clit and hole until she screamed again. By the time we finally collapsed in a sweaty, glistening pile, each of us had come multiple times, and our faces, thighs, and sheets were soaked with the evidence of how thoroughly we’d eaten each other out. The taste of their pussies still coated my tongue, and I already couldn’t wait to do it all over again…

No comments:
Post a Comment